To make Azure Point to Site clients to register within DNS in virtual network follow these Steps:
- Add DNS Server to your virtual network configuration. This configuration change is possible even if the network is in use. All the clients will get the new DNS Server configured after a restart.
- Download the VPN Client for your virtual network Dashboard page and install the VPN Client.
- Open the default installation folder. The default path for the installation is C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Network\Connections\Cm\<your network>
- Open the phonebook file <your network>.pkb
- Here you can change the properties of your network connection..
And change the advanced settings to add a DNS Suffix.
When you establish the connection from phonebook file <your network>.pkb the client will register within the DNS Server 10.1.1.4.